Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Back to School

It's monday n it's week one of the term ade. It's no longer orientation but it's induction for my course subject. THe school has cited out programmes for the first two weeks so that we can get to know each other better. There are going to be talks, seminars, social events and lectures even. NOw i understand y would they shout for a lecture-free induction tis morning during the VC speech tis morning.

I ve got to know more friends today. Most of the time i ve been 'smuggling' into the singaporeans group. I hope sooner o later i ll get to know more malaysians. I hope im not going to be the only one.

Actually, im starting to get emo these two days. I didn have a very good sleep last nite as i misses home very much, my bedroom, n my bed (jane bought me the lovely pinkie bedsheets and i used to talk to my glow-in-the-dark stars n moons every nite). I know i shouldnt have behaved like tis, but i ve been starting to skip meals n crying at night (or mb it might be due to PMS). Plus i ve been coughing badly n having sore throat these few days. I tried not to show it, esp in front of my family, but i guess they might notice a glimpse of it. Im sorry. But WE believe it's a phase, an ordinary phase that everyone would encounter, so don't worry, it will pass, n i shall be alrite soon. But i would really like to say Thanx for the big card from my secondary friends n the sweet warm card from jane, i read it every nite, n i cried every time i read them. But im assured that everyone is there for me, n i muz stay strong, healthy n be happy. Lv.



No comments: