Monday, 17 August 2009

sparkling with crystal

"I ve finally met up with u!!" That's the first sentence that popped into my mind when i saw the long hair, fair complexion lady standing in front of me at the centre court this afternoon. Seriously, the last time we met is during xmas last year, and we had great fun playing at genting.. Oh wait, so it's almost one year, not one year, did u see tis??!!! Pheww...

We had our lunch at Oh Sushi in which we shared two main courses and a side order.

The spicy ramen.. Supposedly spicy, but suprisingly, non-chilly-fans like crystal still likes it.. Meaning it's not spicy laaaa.. :D
The unagi set.. The chicken (bottom right) actually outperformed the unagi.. We shared stories of each other, asking bout others, etc etc. Im glad we did not lose touch after all. We went on a shopping spree, but it ended up window shopping.. I just duno why i dont see anything that caught my eye tat day. Disappointed.. I was expecting to take a beeline to home with a handful of shopping bagss.. HAha.. Next time, next time..

In accordance with the montrous sale, there were little monsters around.. Hence we became big monsters running around snapping photos with them.. :D

They look cute rather than scary to me =P
Ooooppss.. Or maybe only that one.. THis looks a bit scary...They were found everywhere.. Standing on floors..
'flying' above our heads..
... even hung onto the 'trees'..
Weeeee.. N thx to a malay girl who took this for us..
I ve actually planned for my kuching trip, again and again it was delayed due to all sorts of circumstances.. I thought that this time would be perfect alas, but the aH1n1 is just too unfriendly to block my way. Hmm.. I hope that this wish can be realised soon, and three of us can meet up again ya, WENDY (i hope you hear me... )!

ps: Have a safe flight, crystal..

Friendship Forever!!

1 comment:

wendy said...

hellloooo, i hearrr yoouuuuu...
hahaa, no wonder my ears so itchy these few days.. =P