Anyway, there's just so much work to do. Never-ending readings, lists of socials, and always-a-worry 3 meals.. Luckily i still have my blog to listen to me now. But whenever i recall of the hassle of searching images, it kind of hinders me from bloggin more often than i desire. So appear that i completed my readings as targeted for today, i am glad to sacrifice some of my sleeping time to blog and talk to my good listener (i found out that i like sleeping more n more!).. So u better appreciate this full-of-effort post =PAm still trying to get use with my new phone. Obviously my typing speed is terribly deteriorating due to touching of screen instead of button-pressing. But on a brighter note, i can online in the library without the need to grab a pc or even browsing thru mails and lecture notes during lectures! That's where there's a pain, there's a gain :)
Japanese lessons has been going well. I guess language learning ability really deteriorates with age. I wonder how did i manage to learn mandarin when i was 7. Fortunately we got a good and enthusiastic tutor whom guides us step by step. I knew 15 hiragana alphabets, numbers and some simple conversations now. Gambateh!
Last but not least, im no longer the crying baby. (Praise me praise me!!) I do miss home, but i know that they will always support me and be there for me. Thank you and MUACKS!!
1 comment:
I'm really happy to see the changes on u. :)
Post a Comment