Great thanks to everyone who did contribute little or much for my econs assignment. Toyota, VW, BMW, Ford, GM, Peugeot, Renault.... Phewww.. finally, finally, finally, they are all done! The graphs, their income statements almost drove me half insane! I think that im an adamant person. But the breathe of determination to use toyota as my main topic seems to be so childish when the recalls r getting more and more severe.. I gave up toyota in the end, i have to.
But on a brighter note, the worry bout squeezing words into the challenging word limit proved to be overestimated, as the entire draft went out relatively quite smooth. I enjoyed the assignment though, i find myself talking bout cars manufacturers and their subsidiaries, when in the past i dont know really much about cars, other than the all-time proton, perodua, toyota, honda and nissan etc. I think tat's what i want in my studies, to be able to share my knowledge, to be able apply in real life, and seeing imagining the little molecules and atoms, nor the electrons and orbits of the elements which are utterly invisible :)
Today's gonna mark the end of my awesome holiday (yes im pessimistic about tis).. I saw my 2nd assignment waving strongly to me. And it accounts for 60% of my module mark. I know i have to do more research, spend more time, be even more serious about it.
I wish there are still rooms for some little holidays here.
No comments:
Post a Comment