Monday, 21 June 2010

specially for a girl called yun yun..

Dearie yunyun,

Congratulations darling! The moment that u read this letter signifies ur completion of your second year. U survived thru ur exams, the one that u dreaded and hated. High five** :D I know it wasnt easy. At times when u r complaining of the routine that u r going thru repeatedly for nearly two months, i comforted u, encouraged u, spoilt u.. Then one week b4 exam, u told me that u r going to pose a drama ban for 3 weeks, u stopped most of ur fb games, u began waking up early. Ur thoughts, ur actions, I knew u're back!

In the past 2 years, i think you've grown up quite abruptly in a short amount of time. You experienced the year with most life-changing decisions and changes.. Tis is seriously the first ever time that u admitted that being an adult is not cool. Being half-way across the globe from your family is definitely one of ur greatest challenge here. It was sad seeing u being cocooned in a protective shell during your 1st year, but ur second year was awesome! Homesick girl's really, really growing up.. Make sure ur 3rd year gonna be even great okay?

I witnessed u stumbled a lot, whether academics, rships, confidence.. I ve never seen u cried so much before. I assured you that tis is a process of growing up, a process that everyone has to undergo. I'm happy to say that you have learnt to become a lot more independent and mature. Of course, you still have ur childly and princess moments still. Your messenger of cupid dream hmm? =P

There was one day that u told me that nothing should be taken for granted. And perhaps being happy is the most important thing, more important than success or the right decision, bcuz life is unpredictable. U do not wish that when u look back at ur past, u recall that half of ur life time's spent on exams, cramming, slaving for money and fame. And at tis time, i knew that u began to appreciate everything given to you in life. Ever since, I saw genuinity and determination in u.

My lovely pinkie, u have started equipping urself with every necessary characteristics for a greater life. Keep chasing and working for it! Hv faith in yourself, i know u can do it! Live life to the fullest and do everything that u would like to do. Stay healthy, happy and pretty always! Now u can happily pack ur stuffs and fly back home without guilt. Enjoy ur holidays back home!
~With lots of love and hugsss from pinkiecloud :)
5th June, 2010

No comments: