1st time. My pan sneaked out to play when i went home..
I guess it was unhappy bcuz i didn bring him back to msia..
After 3 days, he came back to me, dirty and oily..
2nd time. My cutleries had a great fight among themselves..
The spoon and fork went on a divorce and the spoon left..
It was only after 1 week that they got together again.
The fork bought a new home and they swear to live happily ever after..
3rd time. My plate went for a 1-day tour around my flat without my approval..
Two times consecutively.
It's not finished yet.
4th time. Tupperwares time!
One after another, slipping out from their beds..
I hv 4 of them altogether, but they are never complete..
Amazing aint they?
One of my flatmates had her milk and food missing in action too..
I wish there's a CCTV in the kitchen.

7 comments:
Hahahahaha the way you describe them is so funny lol. I never know you can marry your fork and spoon. uh well, if your kitchen is a common use kitchen, I think that is normal.
Well, i guess that's a more relaxed way to describe the scenario rather than complaining bout it.. Surprisingly i feel better about it now and began to accept the reality that my utensils and cutleries are way too playful n naughty xxD
n unfaithful, maybe the spoon cheated on another fork =X
LOL,
Cuteeeeeee pic!
lol. one word. naice =D
keep the cutleries and utensils in ur room lor.. that's what i've been doing..
Darren: It didn happen in my last year when i had a common kitchen as well. Anyway, probably the spoon went out to buy a ring for the fork. LOL..
Jesper and Wenqi: Thankiu!! =)
Wendiee: Yupe, that's y the fork bought a new 'home' and shifted into my room.. LOL.. I think my plates and bowls will move in soon. And eventually my room will just become a kitchen xxD
Post a Comment