I tried to study today.
But it's so unproductive. It's simply boring and im unmotivated.
The journal on Sialkot and soccer ball is annoying me utterly.
But it's so unproductive. It's simply boring and im unmotivated.
The journal on Sialkot and soccer ball is annoying me utterly.
Thanks to the critical thinking module. Im critically managing it.
I wanna sniff the smell of bah kut teh now.
I wanna lie down comfortably on my hs sofa now,
holding Astro's remote control and switching from channels to channels.
I wanna drive all the way on NKVE now,
Klang, Shah Alam, Subang, Petaling Jaya, Damansara...
I wish my piano's here so that i can take a breather occasionally, esp at these moments.
Lol just complaining and rambling a lil on my little everland.
I ll definitely finish off and get rid of that journal b4 i head to bed =)
Ohhhh but no more nightmares pls!!
I was driving the entire night in my dream and it was so SO tiring.
Anyway, good morning Malaysia! And......
I wanna lie down comfortably on my hs sofa now,
holding Astro's remote control and switching from channels to channels.
I wanna drive all the way on NKVE now,
Klang, Shah Alam, Subang, Petaling Jaya, Damansara...
I wish my piano's here so that i can take a breather occasionally, esp at these moments.
Lol just complaining and rambling a lil on my little everland.
I ll definitely finish off and get rid of that journal b4 i head to bed =)
Ohhhh but no more nightmares pls!!
I was driving the entire night in my dream and it was so SO tiring.
Anyway, good morning Malaysia! And......

2 comments:
this is a message 16000km away
Lol, 5000km extra only? O.O
Post a Comment