Sunday, 18 December 2011

hypothesis proven

Before i forget, i really witnessed it!
Rmb the movie with a very soothing movie theme (and sang by the very charming aarif),
namely《岁月神偷》?

In it the actor mentioned about double rainbow..
According to him, there can be two rainbows simultaneously,
one spreading the opposite colour of the other..
I really saw it last sat!


Hmmm.. because it's a very rare phenomenon (apparently once in few years)..
I hope it's not just me who saw it, whilst everyone was merging to their destinations..
And nevertheless i shall regard it as a good sign, a good start.. 
就如吴君如漆红招牌说“做人总要信” =))

5 comments:

Jes said...

It's true. I saw the double rainbow before in Buffalo too.
According to expert, it means you gonna 行大运.

Yun Yun said...

Really 行大运? I really hope so. So many things disturbing recently, making life slightly annoying stimes. And ultimately, at first i thought double rainbows is just a myth, didn know it really exists in life, hence was so surprised when i saw it. Wat to do, frog under the big big well =)

Yun Yun said...

Anyway, u have not been updating for quite some time harr.. =)

Jes said...

hahaha, being lazy recently, many things disturbing too.
Don't miss me too much, oh ya I mean my blog, :)

Yun Yun said...

Yeah u also know u r getting lazy hmmm? I was wondering how come it seems so 'happening' over there but there's no update about the incidents at all.. Get back to your feets soon! =D