So strange ....
RM50.00 looks like a so big amount when you give to a poor
But looks small when you give it as a tip in a hotel
Praying to God for 3 min looks hard
But 3 hrs of movie is okay for us
After a whole day of work , we have no problem of going to the gym
But to do house work and to help ur mom/wife, we feel tired
One couldn't give a piece of bread to the child in the picture below
But looks small when you give it as a tip in a hotel
Praying to God for 3 min looks hard
But 3 hrs of movie is okay for us
After a whole day of work , we have no problem of going to the gym
But to do house work and to help ur mom/wife, we feel tired
One couldn't give a piece of bread to the child in the picture below
But this painting where he looks sad was sold for RM10,000.00
Vevy strange indeed! But it's true.
Vevy strange indeed! But it's true.
ps: I know it's cny, but isnt cny an occasion for appreciation, love, care and share as well?

3 comments:
I thought it's a picture.
Amazing.
Huh? I dont get it now =p
lol, paiseh la, I juz mis-read it.
After-work syndrome.
Post a Comment