Wat a boring holiday. Everyday tv, eat, sleep, play, online..... Haiz.. It's nice to have holiday, it's nice to enjoy life like this, it's nice it's nice. I dunno, i do like holidays, but at the same time, i always feel that im wasting time during holidays. Mb relaxing myself is sthing very beneficial, however i dun quite like it. I could imagine my other frens studying for their degrees now, but im doing nothing now.
I hope the holidays finish soon, but i hope time passes slowly as well, very soon, im leaving for UK to further my studies. And it would take 3 years, 3 YEARS!! I dunno how Malaysia and everybody wil change after 3 years.. And i ll surely miss my family, my friends and of course my beloved city.
After this, i shall be preparing for my departure: air tickets, visa, luggage, applications..... Just hope everything goes smooth, i can get the residence i like, i can get a beautiful laptop that i like, i can settle myself well over there....... But hopefully everything can be done at a highest efficiency but at lowest cost. Haha.. Forgot the economic term ade..
Oh dear, i really forgot all my maths, econs.. If i dun take the time to catch up n better equip myself b4 i go to uni, i ll be in hot hot water. Muz 'zang-hei' ar, study hard and disappoint everyone..
No comments:
Post a Comment