Tuesday, 11 November 2008

only lonely

It's cryin day today. Im crying most of the time. Starting from i went to bed last nite, i cried, when i woke up, i cried, when i walked my way to lecture, when i had my lecture, when i walked my way back to lecture, when i cooked my lunch, when i chatted on phone, when i skype-d with jane, when i went for seminar, when i cooked my dinner, eating my fried mihun, when i washed my dishes, when i was taking shower, when i was doing my assignments, when i was arranging my clothes in my wardrobe. I never fail to cry today. I guess i ll be blind very soon.

I duno y. I shall push the blame to my PMS. Plus the very very very weather tat made me freaking cold.

Next, good if u noe mandarin, im bringin u tis song for sharing. It's jolin's 'yi ge ren'.. Yea correct, wat can one person do?



03.一个人
作曲:黄韵仁 作词:阿管

从皮包里扯出我们的照片
沙发要移到客厅的另一边
晚饭后你可以多尝几口想念
已经没有什么人 会埋怨

一个人 到底应该选右边或左边 (Although my bed is small..
两个人 每一次争吵都值得纪念 and i always sleep alone..)
一个人 偶尔感到寂寞再所难免
你的气味还留在枕头边

一个人 我重新适应一切不方便 (This is 100% accurate!!)
两个人 不一定就成全一个世界
一个人 关灯看见记忆的横切面 (I opened the light, n my diary is my blog)
没有光线 过去那些情节 更明显

晴天 阴天 今天又是星期天 (Sorry, today is monday ya..)
唯一的打算是 心更乱一些 (But all the following fits me..)
反正我不知道怎样打发时间
出门或不出门 没差别



I noe i bore u if i jz 'pap' a video o lyrics jz like tat.. Hence hope this little bit could cheer u up, or me at least. Stay tuned!

No comments: