Wednesday, 12 November 2008

s.t.o.p

Okay, i want today's post to be a happy one. Im tired of crying to the screen. My eyes r gettin smaller n smaller, n my nose r getting redder and redder.

Apart from going lectures, these few days were entirely spent indoors. The extremely cold weather r shunning me away from steppin outdoors. I started to appreciate the warmth that little sunshine brings. It is very uncomfortable here n im finding it very difficult to survive in this weather. Of course, wasnt being very cheerful due to sickness, stressful workload n also homesickness.

Although im sad when pizza chow scolded me, but he was right thou. He reminded me that the worst experience i ve ever had shud be during my ns, though it's just for one month. Where i cant even skype with my family, where mobile phones r onli available for use during weekends, where there's no entertainment at all...... I ve overcomed the worst one, n now, im few times enjoyable n comfortable than when i was in ns, y shud i be so afraid..

These few days i ve been seriously thinking that i want to quit, but these 5 words of "I want to go home" was swallowed times after times whenever i felt like saying it. I noe i cant be so pampered anymore. N tis time dad n mum wont spoilt their daughter for the second time.

I guess one of the biggest challenges of coming overseas is to learn how to deal with all the pressures of living and studying alone. It's not as easy as it sounds. THere is no more kakak. You've got to learn how to take care of yourself properly, eat properly, sleep properly, manage ur time properly, used of being alone n lonely, take your medication on time if u r sick. No one is there to guide u, to advise u, to remind u or even to nag u.. Everything is 'DIY'.

But I suppose we all learn.



I want u all to be happy to see hampau yunyun regain happiness bit by bit. Im getting better, even the flu is gradually leaving me alone. Im sorry to lin that i couldnt get u pictures of nott. But i might stil be able to 'smuggle' into the singaporeans group n head to nott tis sat. I noe u r eagerly looking forward to hear about Nottingham and see the pretty pictures. I ll try my best.. :D

Goodbye.

No comments: