So it's 10 at nite and I ve finally survived the rather long and stressful thursday. Albeit 6 hours lecture, all the rushing n running around (in the zero plus minus two temperature).. The wind was extremely cruel, i could hear my ears, fingers and nose shouting and complaining about the cold. Oh ya, it snowed a bit on tue morning.
But on the brighter note, it's such a relief that mcq test was dealt with. Haven been examined for bt a year ade.. It turned out not too bad either.
I would say this week is my happiest week ever since. I enjoy reminding myself that it's just one more week from home. How much i hope that time stops here so that time to go home is not approaching, hence time to come back is not so soon too..
Funny though, I thought that with the end of the test, my brain will be relatively empty and carefree. But new thoughts seem to be swirling in my mind: my essays-to-be-done, my packings, my groceries-to-be-finished...
Leaving these alone, i shud be on the lovely holiday mood now! Get ready for packing n dancing home with glee =)
No comments:
Post a Comment