Monday, 2 March 2009

spring on the steps

This week marks the start of some alone-time for me for the next couple of days. Mnite is over, no longer night rehearsals. and im regained my night time. I am now on my route to finish the gems of life, shall anyone recommend what drama i should watch next =P

Had been spending few nites of midnight oil for my cv write up. U may think that it's just a page of paper, but it's not an easy task to try to incorporate crucial things and organize everything properly. Esp to 'sell' urself.. But anyway, they are still available for amendments before the deadline draws near.

On a separate note, spring is almost upon us, I should be happy. We're starting to register double-digit temperatures, flowers are starting to sprout and today, the sun is glaring and sunshine reaches my room directly. I could walk outside with less layers now. N i am looking forward to the picturesque when the flowers bloom.

No comments: