Chewy, shinli and juan ying were here for dinner. It was my freshers' baking session and we made enchiladas from costcutters (at a buy 1 free 1 discount :D ).

"Hello, juan ying.. Where r u?? We are starting work!!"
To be honest, i didn get to contribute a lot.. Probably i always gv ppl an impression of a bad chef with lousy cooking, but this photo is going to prove that i am not actually... ^-^
Pre-baking..
Hmmm.. They were ready..
Post baking..
A picture snapping b4 we start gobbling up..
Just in case that im accused of being biased, here's the malaysian delight chewy tried. Freshers' try as well. Btw the idea was struck from the msian charity nite last week..
Chewy was generous enough to share her sweet chili sauce, which raised the taste of it to a great extent :D
Sometimes after, it hit late night. THe four bloaters were chattin about random things. Many stories to tell, many jokes to share.. THen 3 of us sent shin li off to rootes as well as grabbing such a chance for a late nite walk.
Playing around in heronbank..
I shall reveal the truth beneath.. It's juan ying :D
Posing of naughtiness..
Shin li, chewy and juan ying..

Hey, look at tis... I found it outside one of the doors of the building =)
It was kinda cinderelladish and anti-climatical, yet it was fun :D
Made from potato, flour and eggs..
Playing around in heronbank..
Shin li, chewy and juan ying..
With company around and little things here and there, I enjoyed myself, laughing out loud throughout the nite. I've almost forgotten how cheerful and jokeful I used to be =) I was told that emotionally i was slightly different with what i used to be in msia ever since i came. Well, i wont deny tat. But am really wishing that that me wil be back soon again. WOrk it out then!
No comments:
Post a Comment