Saturday, 6 June 2009

confession of the girl u know

I duno how should i describe my feelings these few days..
Probably as messy as the picture below..
I felt like giving up.. although i shouldnt.

I couldnt count how many silly mistakes i ve made
they are countless..

I couldnt express my confusion, my disappointment, my anger
or the sense of guilt of being foolish... or over confident..

I wanted to cry.. but i dun even know how to cry..
The angel says 'it's never too late to mend'
but the devil says 'it's of no use crying over split milk'.

I can imagine how the examiner will laugh,
teasingly, and helplessly,
when he marks my paper.
I can imagine how embarrassed will i feel,
when the day has come.

My apologies are sprinkled all over..
to myself, to my family, to my friends..
to people who thought i can..

CARELESS, stupidity, panic..
Could 3 of u please, please leave me alone..
I dowan to be part of any of u all..
Please.. We are never friends..
Why would u want to come to me at tis time
At tis stage..

Shooo shooo.. GO AWAY!

No comments: