Honestly, i felt bit reluctant to leave my heronbank room behind. I ll definitely miss it.. Comfortable, clean, tidy, warm.. I shall say it's the place that im familiar with the most as i spent most of my time there.. I cried there, i slept there, i studied there, i watched dramas there.. TOo much to be listed..
The last nite spent in heronbank was an extremely long one.. Coupled with packing to go home, n packing to new home which is off campus. For the first time, my room was so messy.. My backpack, unwashed clothes from travel, documents lying on my table, boxes and containers all around on the carpet.. Supplemented with hundreds of photos to be uploaded on fb, blogposts to be updated.. I wonder how could i managed to do those when i was supposed to be tired right upon arrival from italy. Probably nothing beats the desire to go back to my home sweet home..
The past week had been a good one in italy, except that the hot weather n glaring sun that made our trip very challenging, but i gained a lot n learned a lot from the entire trip. The sweet memories and of the charm, magic and beauty of the picturesque shall last me a lifetime. I ll save my stories in italy for now. Suspense** But for the time being, u can hv a look at the photos i ve uploaded on fb. (It's bcuz i can do it when im free whilst self-quarantining myself at home JUST IN CASE im affected with ah1n1)..
ANyway, hope everyone's enjoying home xD
No comments:
Post a Comment