Im not sure if it's a good starting point.. but i had officially stepped into the casino as a 21 year-old.. (i am still 21, still 21 :D )
I cant believe time has passed so fast.. 10 more days and my holiday will come to an end, and i have to return for my new term. I really really enjoy indulging in such a relaxed mode whereby there's no seminars and lectures, no household chores, no bus journeys, no layers of clothing, and instead unlimited happiness, unlimited enjoyment, shopping spree, meet ups, delicious n yummy food.. I guess the pain of separation leads us to appreciate reunion better, rather than the taken-for-granted mentality that has been in mind for 20 years.
Okay. Im gonna work on my long-abandoned essay tonite. I know i will, i can complete it before leaving back to warwick bcuz im adamant, im determined. It's gonna be Essay Day 4, gambateh :)
Okay. Im gonna work on my long-abandoned essay tonite. I know i will, i can complete it before leaving back to warwick bcuz im adamant, im determined. It's gonna be Essay Day 4, gambateh :)
No comments:
Post a Comment