Thursday, 20 September 2007

Brand N.E.W

Haha.. Exams come to an end for transient. One week of holiday is here and I'm so glad that most of my holi plans were in success!

1. Changed a new hairstyle ^-^
Very different from my previous image.. So bored have keeping a long hair for almost 7 years ade. Kept thinking of cutting my hair short but no courage for such attempt. But this time, im ready, and so, it's time to change! Thanx to my hairdresser, now i feel fresh n new.. Stil bit not so used to it anyway.. Thus, we could always never be afraid to try new things, to face new challenges. The reason for this is that without your first step, you would never knew how things will end up with.

2. 'Operated' my computer
Well, due to my 'laziness' of updating viruses, i hv caused my little computer to 'contract' all kind of 'diseases' (virus lor...). My sister especially, kept voicing her grouses bout the computer, whose motion and speed is EXTREMELY slow. But i was too busy preparing for exam until I really couldn't spare my time to sit down n 'operate' the poor computer. And of course, b4 holi, i ve gathered all the 'equipments and tools' required for my 'operation' and I manged to do it during the holi week. Now my pc has recovered from its 'sicknessES' and everyone is happy for that.

3. Pleasure and Leisure
After few weeks of struggle and hard toil, of course reward is never forgotten (though I did badly in my mocks). I could spend MORE time with my hobbies : TV shows, shopping, sports etc. Life no longer as systematic as b4: Wake up, lessons, going home, complete assignments, do revisions and sleep.. I c many of my course mates are some how quite fed up with this pattern of living. But wat to do.. Jz like wat our lecturers like to say, it's jz few more months of struggle. The fruit will bear soon =)

4. Revision
It's jz about 1.5 months b4 my finals. Revision is crucial and Im aware of it. Luckily i had a few group discussions with my coursemates and managed to do SOME revision on economics and biology especially.

Haiz.. I knew how bad i did in the previous exam. It's time to catch up otherwise i would be flung over to the back of time.. So envy seeing some of my close friends pursuing their degree now, and Im stil a PRE-U student. Nvm, it's stil okay to be a bit late rite. Then i can enter the world of job later and experience such dreadful conflicts at the workplace later compared to them. I can stil be my happy degree pursuer while they have to struggle for jobs and higher prospects. Cheers =)

No comments: