Wednesday, 22 October 2008

to pizza chow

Im sorry im crying again today, and tonight. Im trying very hard to control, but it's really very difficult mar.. Im sorry la, I oso dowan to be hampau jeng like chong kar yan, but i want to be as sweet n pretty as her. I promise i ll try my very very very best to overcome everything ok?

I stil remember one of the silly games that we usually play in class during school time. We always compete to see who's the first one to be able to hv their tears dropping first. Usually either u or lin will win the game, n everytime i ll be the last person, n not even able to hv tears even more than 1 hours was given to me. BUt i guess if we hold the same competition again now, i ll surely win le.. Cuz yunyun is really like hampau jeng now.. Should grab tis opportunity to go for actin audition now..

Dun nag at me anymore la.. (though it's very motivatin..). I ll really 'dik hei sam gon' in order to learn to be strong n tough. I noe im very lucky compared to u (cuz u onli go back after 8 months in aussie), so i muz be grateful n be happy lor.. Yalar, i wil de la..

N to everybody, i promise, i ll keep my tears and learn to stand firmly on my own feet. The scenary is very beautiful here.. See.. The trees r waving 'hello' to u..

As what mum said, i shud be grateful that i hv the opportunity to be in such a beautiful, enchanting, lovely environment.


Trees with orangie-red leaves..

N to ying, sorry la as i complained bout u in my blog, but im really glad to have ur company last night. Thank you very very much ying. Happy holi to u.



No comments: