But im not complaining. I stil find it quite enjoyable where there r times where im gigglin happily n rambling around. N stimes i hv time with myself, with sweet music filling my room, and a cup of tea that keeps my warm (and awake!).

I need to say this, dramas r woahh..
Monday is going to be my worst day for this term. With lecture starting at 10am and a wrap-up at 7pm. There are onli 3 1 hours gaps in between, which gives me a big head bcuz i duno whether to head back to my room or to stay out there =(
But I was glad I stil made the decision to go for dikir practice (for non-malaysians, for even some malaysians, dikir is a malay traditional dance). I should say i forced myself to. But it was good. Everyone had great fun learning new moves, and cracking jokes. Except for my hands that turned very red due to rapid, hard clapping. Mnite (Malaysia Nite) wil surface on early February, n i could foresee tiredness due to daily practices. Let's see how..
No comments:
Post a Comment