Tuesday, 27 January 2009

appreciation of reunion

Well, i shall do a short post as we ushered in the year of ox.

Well, I don't used to look forward to chinese new year, other than having new clothes and new shoes. Not for the red packets either. But tis time i start to slowly grasp the meaning underlying this festive season. I trully understand the importance of 'reunion dinner' and 'reunion'. I ll definitely appreciate chinese new year more in future.

Mmmmm. So it felt really different this year. Well, not different in a too bad way. Just different in a... different way.

Where i thought i was strong, im actually not aware of the truth that i am not even close to being strong. Im fine, i noe this will definitely take some time.. Well, there are two more such 'new year' to go.. The year of tiger and little rabbit.

No comments: