Sunday, 25 January 2009

cranky week 3

I haven't been here in a while. It has been a rather tense week, accumulating to a peak today. But I'm glad everything's more or less settled now. For i took two nites off my work to sort out my thoughts. N headed for a dinner and movie outside with royce. Just an excuse to have a breather in form of food impulsiveness and pleasure. I have chapters of readings and assignments before i end the cranky week 3.

Chinese new year is coming. THis would be my first cny away from home. Many of u actually know i hate cny at all times, but weird now i start to miss it.. So much i hope that im home now, having reunion dinner with my family, wearing new clothes, visiting friends and relatives, and delicious food to eat.

Hmm.. Let's see what i can do here.

No comments: