Saturday, 12 December 2009

home again!

Hmm... I can foresee almost everyone is going to be bored of tis. Having just bidding farewell with some of u 2.5months ago, im going to be home again!! As some of u mentioned, i dont behave like an oversea students, esp when the time i m spending in klang exceeds those who r studying locally. I shall say, it's not that im (or my father, to be more precise) is very rich. It's just that, going home is normal :D Moreover with the overwhelming and superbly cold weather here, u r basically discouraged to go outdoors or travelling, not to mention holidays assignments awaiting to be completed yet.

I guess, coming back home is so much warmer, in terms of weather and feelings. Especially with the season of christmas and new year, it's always wonderful to spend two such meaningful and romantic occasions with ur loved ones :D
Wishing u guys merry christmas and happy new year in advance!! Enjoy ur break and have a pleasant time.. ^-^

No comments: