Saturday, 1 May 2010

sickie princess

I must really praise my body for being so trustworthy.. After burning the midnite's oil for few nites, sleeping at 6am on sat, 7am on sun, 430 on mon and none at all on Tue, i knew i wouldnt be able to withstand at all. So i made a little promise with my body so as to hang on for the few days and i ll allow it to get sick right after wed.

It really did! On wed nite, i was suffering from such excruciating headache.. I felt like vomiting and the my entire body is churning in incredible turmoil. I was fever. On one end im happy that i managed to hang on til my exam finishes, and d other hand im quite disappointed that i really got sick.. I thought im used to studying for nights since secondary.

Regardless, my 2 essays are more or less done. There are appendixes to be touched up more. Hopefully i can complete them these few days. Another short term goal: Hv few days of good rest and get ready my mother's day present :)

ps: i have a feeling that 'little pinkie princie' gonna move 'site' or 'partial shut down' in near future.. let me know what you guys think :D

No comments: