It's mother's day tis sunday! Post office has been one of the places that i frequently step in, other than uni and tesco. I still remember going to post office every tuesday for 4 weeks consequently bcuz daddy, mummy, jane's and joy's bday are just weeks away from each others.
Followed by then, i start sending off cny greeting cards, birthday cards as well as postcards (from prague). I think i began to enjoy sending mails, albeit it's eating out a small portion of my allowance.
A pretty postcard i got from prague :)

I still feel sending real mails is so much genuine and meaningful. Ur handwriting can indicate ur feelings and emotions, and moreover if u know me long enough, u shud b able to recognise pinkie's neat-and-tidy computer writing. What adds to it is the personalisation: U know it's jz for u. I guess it's that feeling of close-ness that electronic mails or facebook wishes cannot substitute. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment