Saturday, 29 May 2010

pens

I know many of u actually commented that it's an indication of pinkiecloud being emo if she starts posting in mandarin. Tadaaa.. Just to let everyone know that im fine..

The past few weeks hv been the same routine.. I began to feel that it doesnt matter to me whether it's thursday or friday today. Worst, I've gone thru 6 spanking new pens, 4 blues and 2 blacks, and i didn't even finish using a single pen until now. Is it due to the weather in uk or it's the quality. Hopefully i manage to get an exchange when i bring them back tis summer.. :D

I dont even hv a proper pen to write now, except my two lovely mechanical pencils, whom hv been with me for numerous major exams.. and i dont know if uk sell proper ball point pens.. Hopefully i ll get hold of them for my exams.. =P

No comments: