Oohoo.. Mb tis sounds a bit ridiculous, im bringing 4 pairs of brand new shoes to uk! Was on a shoe hunt and bedsheet hunt for 4 days to search for my ideal shoe..
Obviously, mummy was quite furious for it. She actually gave up going shopping with me after 2 days.. :) I dont think that im being very picky. Just that it's something that i will bring over, sthing that will accompany me, sthing that will provide me with comfort, and sthing that will remind me of home. I really want to choose something that i really like. I dislike buying sthing and being regret for it later..
Obviously, mummy was quite furious for it. She actually gave up going shopping with me after 2 days.. :) I dont think that im being very picky. Just that it's something that i will bring over, sthing that will accompany me, sthing that will provide me with comfort, and sthing that will remind me of home. I really want to choose something that i really like. I dislike buying sthing and being regret for it later..
I shall let the pictures tel u what i ve got..
#1: Sport shoes.. Im short of a pink one, and i ve finally got one.. :D
#1: Sport shoes.. Im short of a pink one, and i ve finally got one.. :D

#2: Sandals.. For spring actually.. But it was really cheap and looked quite nice.. Nvm la =P
#3: Not sure what to do with this yet. Liked it as it looks somehow youthful and mature.. And am gradually in love with purple..
It was rather disappointing when you ve finally got sthing u like, but it was either out of size or not in the colour that u would usually buy.. Anyway, just little cravings on my 'little success'.. Shall continue working on looking for a nice slipper.. Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment